Independent Contractors Can Save You Money
Hiring an independent contractor — sometimes referred to as a freelancer or consultant — can be a good value for your business. Independent contractors are responsible for paying their own taxes, and can save you on insurance, benefits and training costs.
Keep in mind with independent contractors, payroll is:
Extra Paper Work
- If you do it yourself, you are responsible for filling out 1099s and mailing them to each independent contractor at year end.
- Other payroll providers may make you set up separate temporary employee
payroll accounts for each
Easy with SurePayroll
- Easy access — no separate payroll necessary. Run payroll for your contractors along with all your other employees. Keep payroll data in one place!
- Online reports — Your up-to-date
payroll reports are available
online 24/7, making integration
with accounting software or
time-clock tools easy.
- Total control — We prepare
the 1099 forms for you.
Need more than just independent contractor payroll?
SurePayroll lets you:
- Save time and money.
- Run payroll in minutes, anytime, anywhere.
- Direct deposit or print checks from your computer.