- Calculate and deduct Social Security and Medicare taxes, as well as federal unemployment taxes—and possibly state unemployment taxes.
- Fill out and file multiple forms with the IRS and your state every year—potentially every quarter.
- Make deposits at different agencies of the government.
Easy. Online. SurePayroll for Nannies
Sittercity.com, a SurePayroll partner, provides household employers with exclusive pricing at a low monthly rate for those who may be required by law to pay the nanny tax. Check out our complete Guide to Nanny Taxes to help clear up any questions for you.
If you pay your nanny $2,000 or more a year, you will likely have to pay the "Nanny Tax." Failing to pay your Nanny Tax can result in back taxes, penalties, interest and fines up to $25,000. SurePayroll makes compliance a whole lot easier, calculating, filing and paying the required federal, state and local payroll taxes automatically.
Paying Your Nanny Alone
- Enter your nanny’s hours in your secure online SurePayroll account.
- Instantly preview how much will be debited from your account for payday.
- Approve payroll. That’s it—you’re done.
SurePayroll Services also provide you with:
- Mobile Payroll — Run payroll where you want, when you want.
- Direct Deposit or self-print checks — Keeping employees happy.
- 24/7 online access — Run payroll and view reports anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Award-winning, U.S.-based customer services — Available six days a week by phone, email or live chat.
Let SurePayroll handle all your Nanny Payroll needs.
Call 877-954-7873 to talk to a nanny payroll expert today.