HERE'S YOUR PAYROLL QUOTE
Set up is fast, and live help is available
per each additional employee.
More Time For You, Less Time on Payroll & Taxes
SurePayroll provides comprehensive small business payroll services with fast set up, live customer support and guaranteed tax filing.*
Terms apply to this offer. *
Base Payroll: No Set Up Fees & All These Features
- Federal, state & local taxes automatically paid and filed
- Employees paid via direct deposit & receive online paystubs
- State-required new hire reporting is done for you
- Access to HR resources including compliance posters and forms,
- U.S.-based, award-winning customer service available via phone, chat and email, with extended evening and weekend hours
- Multiple-state filing (necessary if you or your employees require taxes filed in more than one state) - $9.99 flat rate per month
- Ohio and/or Pennsylvania Local Tax filing - $9.99 flat rate per month
- Time clock integration - $9.99 per month
- Accounting integration*** - $4.99 per month
MORE TIME FOR YOU, LESS TIME ON PAYROLL AND TAXES
* This offer expires on 2/28/2019. To receive two months free, new customers must enroll by that date. This offer is not valid for SurePayroll clients who have run payroll within the last 90 days.
** If you receive a notice from the IRS, or any other tax agency, based on a payroll tax filing that SurePayroll made, we’ll work with the agency to help resolve the issue on your behalf. And, if we’re at fault, we’ll pay all the associated penalties and fines.
***SurePayroll supports integration with the following accounting software: Intuit QuickBooks Online, Xero, Intacct, AccountEdge, Less Accounting, and Sage 50-U.S. Edition.
What You'll Need for Enrollment
- Federal Identification Number (EIN) Don’t have one? Visit the IRS to request an EIN number.
- State Identification Number(s)
- Company Business Bank Account Information
- For yourself and any employees, you'll need the following information:
- Personal: Name, address, Social Security number and email address
- Pay information, including: Hire date, status type, pay amount and deductions
- Other: Withholding status and allowances from your employees' W4 forms
- Bank: Direct deposit information (if applicable)
Ready to give it a try?
You can either jump right in and start your free 2 month trial, or if you’d like to talk through the options for your particular situation, our team are standing by.