Does your wife, mother, sister, girlfriend or daughter own her own business? For the woman entrepreneur who tries to do it all, here’s a gift list to make her life a bit easier.
1. The gift of help: Virtual personal assistant to help her manage daily tasks or busy periods of time, a professional house cleaner to help keep the house clean, organic produce and/or dinner delivery service – when she runs out of time or even a professional organizer to help organize the hard-to-get-to-task like the basement, garage, et al.
2. The gift of relaxation: Spa gift cert (spa finder), luxurious bubble bath or a wine of the month club.
3. The gift of shopping for herself: Buy an online gift card to her favorite e-retailer because she doesn’t have much time to browse a store front with her hours, her favorite e-retailer is open 24/7.
4. The gift of beauty: Look for at home beauty treatments to help her feel beautiful even if she hasn’t slept – Glamglow face treatments – youth and mud masks; cool at home medi-spa treatments.
6. The gift of health: Busy women rarely have time to take care of themselves so a yoga mat, tennis racquet, skis or other active gifts will remind her of the importance of her health.
7. The techie gift: Find tools that will make her life easier at work like this Pack & Plug cord bag.
8. The gift of working and traveling in style: If your entrepreneur is always on the go, find pieces that make her feel stylish like a designer iPad case, a great piece of luggage, a designer handbag by Tory Burch or others, or a clothing steamer so she’s always ready to tackle the world – wrinkle free.
9. The gift of a vacation: What women wouldn’t want a little getaway – whether it’s with you or her girl friends – a chance to unwind is always kind. Remember to be mindful of her schedule though!
10. The gift of Jewelry: They say diamonds are a girl’s best friends. Any personal item, like jewelry, will make the woman in your life feel appreciated.