When it's Time to Hire Seasonal or Temporary Employees
Small businesses often need to hire seasonal or temporary employees. Whether you own a landscaping business, a holiday
store, snow removal service or business is just picking up and you want some additional help, SurePayroll can make it easy to add
these new workers to your payroll.
Keep in mind with seasonal or temporary employees payroll is:
- Other services require you to call in and arrange changes to your employee payroll data.
- You'll need to calculate wages, benefits and taxes. Withhold their payroll taxes. Include them in your payroll taxes and filings.
- You'll need to manually report new hires to appropriate agencies.
Easy with SurePayroll
- Complete employer control — you can make changes to seasonal employee payroll instantly from your computer or smartphone.
- Payroll taxes done for you — we calculate, file and pay your federal, state and local payroll taxes for you.
- New hire reporting —
For no extra charge, we
handle new hire
reporting for you
Need more than just seasonal payroll?
SurePayroll lets you:
- Save time and money.
- Get peace of mind.
- Direct deposit.
- And enjoy superior security.