- No set-up fees or contracts
- Deductions for Social Security, Medicare, unemployment, state, and local taxes
- Multiple pay rates & bonuses included
- Unlimited payroll runs - fast and no extra fees
- Direct deposit & online pay stubs
- Flexible payroll options including Auto Payroll
- U.S.-based, award-winning customer service when you need it - including evenings & weekends Block
Full-Service vs. No Tax Filing Payroll Plans
All Fields Required
Compare SurePayroll Plans
Full-Service vs. No Tax Filing
SurePayroll offers two payroll plans: Full-Service and No Tax Filing. While there are many similarities between both offerings, there are also some differences that you’ll want to explore.
Included With Both Full-Service and No Tax Filing Payroll Plans
No matter which option you choose when trusting SurePayroll with your small business payroll, you can expect to receive the following:
No Tax Filing Payroll Plan
If you want to manage tax filing yourself, No Tax Filing plan is the right option for you. Because you are opting out of help with tax filing, the monthly base rate is less than the Full-Service plan. In addition to the features mentioned above, the following are included in this plan:
- Calculation of employee paychecks
- State-required new hire reporting handled for you
- A 4-day payroll processing window
- Covered by the SurePayroll Tax Calculation Guarantee
Our Full-Service payroll option is the most robust. If you don’t want to spend time worrying about tax filings, this is the plan for you. In addition to everything both plans get, you can expect:
- Payroll taxes done for you all backed by our No Penalty Tax Guarantee
- A 2-day payroll processing window – this is faster than the No Tax Filing Payroll Plan plus beats the industry average
- Access to up to date resources, including compliance posters and forms with HR Advisor
- Covered by the SurePayroll No Penalty Tax Filing Guarantee
Ready to Give it a Try?
Join the thousands of small businesses and households that trust SurePayroll for fast, easy and accurate payroll processing—for free!
Not sure what you need? You can call us at 877-954-7873 during business hours and speak to a specialist. We are here to help.