All Fields Required
Careers at SurePayroll
Note for prospective candidates:
- All SurePayroll positons are posted to our Careers page (https://www.surepayroll.com/about/careers), and we encourage you to apply for positions directly from the postings you find there.
- SurePayroll will never ask candidates for payment to apply for jobs, nor will SurePayroll ever ask employees to purchase inventory, equipment or supplies required for the job.
- SurePayroll will never ask a candidate for credit card or bank account information over the phone or by email.
- SurePayroll does not extend unsolicited job offers to candidates who have not interviewed with a SurePayroll recruiter and applied online.
SurePayroll LocationsOur main offices are in Glenview, IL, which is roughly 25 miles outside of the heart of downtown Chicago. With easy access to both I-294 and I-94, and access to public transportation, including Pace buses and Metra trains, there are many options to reaching our offices. Additionally, our Glenview offices are situated close to many options for dining and shopping, including some options within walking distance from our Patriot Boulevard location.
Glenview, ILSurePayroll's main offices are in Glenview, Illinois conveniently located within a mile of the Glen of North Glenview Metra station and near both I-294 and I-94. Enjoy multiple options and nearby shopping and dining.
St. Petersburg, FL
Our office in St. Petersburg, Florida is located in Carillon Park, 20 minutes from downtown Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater and close to shopping, dining, healthcare and outdoor pursuits.
Our office in Albuquerque, New Mexico is conveniently located right off I-25. It’s surrounded by countless shopping and dining options, close to several state parks, and just 15 minutes away from the Albuquerque International Airport.
Benefits of Working at SurePayroll
Other common benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive training programs, advancement opportunities and development programs
- Comprehensive, affordable medical and dental coverage supported by Paychex
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), company-provided life and disability insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan with an employer match of $.50 on each dollar up to a maximum of 4% compensation
- Wellness activities including free onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Tuition assistance and scholarship program for employees' children
- Company subsidized hotel program during inclement weather
- Life insurance
We Keep Things Social