Get Easy, Affordable Nanny Payroll & Help Avoid IRS Fines
Do you need a payroll service if you have a nanny? That’s a question you may have when deciding the best way to pay your nanny. Let’s start with the basics: if you pay your nanny $1,000 or more per quarter or $2,000 or more a year, you may be responsible for paying the Nanny Tax. Check out our complete Guide to Nanny Taxes to learn more! Using a payroll service such as SurePayroll is often the easiest way to keep up with the current Nanny Taxes for your household payroll.
SurePayroll takes care of the Nanny Tax work on your behalf.
Paying Your Nanny Alone
- Calculate and deduct Social Security and Medicare taxes, as well as federal unemployment taxes—and possibly state unemployment taxes.
- Fill out and file multiple forms with the IRS and your state every year—potentially every quarter.
- Make deposits at different agencies of the government.
- Enter your nanny’s hours in your secure online SurePayroll account.
- Instantly preview how much will be debited from your account on payday.
- Approve payroll. That’s it—you’re done.
Watch How Easy Payroll can Be for You
Questions? Give our nanny payroll specialists a call 877-954-7873.
Sign Up for Nanny Payroll Services & Help Avoid Fines
Pay your nanny in just a few minutes, anywhere and anytime. SurePayroll makes it easy and we can help you keep current with IRS and your state's household employee laws. Enjoy less work and less worry with SurePayroll.
Parents nationwide trust SurePayroll for several reasons:
- Get all payroll taxes handled for you* – no more worrying about tax rules and regulations, it’s all covered. Your 1040-ES is automatically filed on your behalf and you’ll get your signature-ready Schedule H to attach to your annual 1040. Easy!
- It’s easy each step of the way – pay your nanny in 3 easy steps: enter hours, preview and approve. You can pay using direct deposit or print checks at home. Plus, if you no longer need your nanny, it’s easy to terminate our service—there’s no contract!
- Run nanny payroll anywhere, anytime – Access reports from your computer, tablet or smartphone. With our mobile apps for Apple® and Android™ devices you can run payroll from the soccer game or your favorite coffee spot.
- Award-winning payroll support – Backed by 40 years of payroll experience, our U.S.-based customer care team is here when you need them, 6 days a week by phone, email or live chat.
*If you employ a nanny in the state of California, SurePayroll only supports employers who are designated as quarterly filers with the state. Annual filers would need to change their filing status to quarterly.