The Payroll Blog

News, tips, and advice for small business owners

Small Business Tax Guide

Start 2018 in the Right Tax Bracket: Free Small Business Tax Guide

Posted On
Caitlin Carragee

Taxes: always a tricky subject.

And just when you think you’ve got it figured out for your personal and small business filings, well, they go and change everything on you. As you more than likely know, at the end of 2017, new federal tax legislation was signed into law. In addition to changing the tax brackets, it included significant changes to standard deduction allowances.

But while you might know about the new legislation, you’re probably scratching your head wondering what it means for you, your employees, and your small business.

To help make the complex a little more digestible, we’ve put together a 2018 Small Business Tax To-Do List.

In less than 10 minutes you’ll learn:

  • What you and your employees should review/update on your W-2
  • Tax rate changes for 2018
  • 2018 filing deadlines for your 2017 taxes to add to your calendar

As a small business owner you have enough on your plate without trying to keep up with the latest tax brackets and taxable maximums for FICA. Download the 2018 Small Business Tax To-Do List today.

If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all of these changes and concerned about updating your payroll processing and filing to meet the new requirements, we can help. Request a quote to learn more about the SurePayroll tax filing guarantee.

This website contains articles posted for informational and educational value. SurePayroll is not responsible for information contained within any of these materials. Any opinions expressed within materials are not necessarily the opinion of, or supported by, SurePayroll. The information in these materials should not be considered legal or accounting advice, and it should not substitute for legal, accounting, and other professional advice where the facts and circumstances warrant. If you require legal or accounting advice or need other professional assistance, you should always consult your licensed attorney, accountant or other tax professional to discuss your particular facts, circumstances and business needs.