SurePayroll's dedicated security staff keeps abreast of the latest security technologies and techniques, so your information is kept safe, secure and available for you when you need it. You can be confident that it's well-protected when we store it, while it is on its way to us and even when it is discussed with our award-winning customer service department.
- Our data center is alarmed and monitored by on-site security 24/7, and equipped with redundant power, networking and additional systems to ensure availability.
- Your social security and account numbers are encrypted in our databases.
- Your information is backed up constantly, so even system failures do not put your information at risk.
- Our Web servers use the strongest available security: 128 bit SSL (256 bit on supported browsers).
- SurePayroll was the first in the industry to implement PINs that protect your sensitive data and required additional authentication for access.
- SurePayroll authenticates that we're speaking with you or an authorized payroll account user through a "Secure Call-In ID" system — a system that provides a unique identifier that appears in your payroll account during each use.
- Our network is protected by multiple layers of firewalls, as well as intrusion-detection and anti-virus, and other technical measures.
- SurePayroll uses a sophisticated, proprietary system to identify possible account misuse. If we think something looks unusual, we contact you immediately.
- System security is continually monitored, not only by SurePayroll itself, but by third-parties.
Effectiveness of these measures is maintained through technical testing performed by industry-leading firms multiple times per year, and by SurePayroll's own monitoring. All of this is independently audited annually, with a report provided directly to our Board of Directors.