Workers' Compensation Insurance
Does your small business have workers' compensation coverage?
Workers’ Compensation Insurance for Small Business
At SurePayroll, we partner with Paychex Insurance Agency to provide you with affordable, pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation insurance that doesn’t require large upfront fees or a premium deposit.
The right workers’ comp insurance policy protects you, your employees, and your business as a whole. Since it’s required in most states, operating without it will put your employees and your company at risk. Furthermore, failure to carry workers’ comp coverage can result in fines and/or imprisonment (depending on your state).
We make it easy to get the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Call our experienced workers’ compensation team to discuss:
- Carriers: We work with The Hartford, Guard Insurance Group, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and Travelers among others.
- Types of coverage: In addition to workers’ compensation, we can help you purchase general liability, commercial auto, umbrella, BOP, E&O, D&O, and EPLI coverage.
- Pricing: We’ll do all the heavy lifting for you. Let us contact multiple carriers on your behalf to secure you the most competitive rate.
- Savings: We help you compare your current coverage to the quotes we provide. Typically, our customers save 10-20% on premiums.
Your Workers Comp Questions Answered
Buying workers’ compensation insurance for a small business can be challenging. This is particularly true if you’ve never purchased a policy or have made mistakes in the past.
Fortunately, we’re available to answer all your questions. Some of the most common include:
- What type of workers’ compensation insurance policy is required in my state?
- What does a workers’ comp policy cost?
- What’s the best way to secure affordable workers’ compensation insurance?
What You Get With SurePayroll Workers’ Compensation
It’s our goal to make workers’ compensation insurance as straightforward as possible. That’s why we offer all the following:
- Detailed workers’ compensation insurance quote to help you budget
- Premiums based on actual payroll numbers not estimates that change
- Comprehensive business analysis to help determine your needs
- Monthly status reports
- Automated premium deductions
Contact us at 877-956-7873 for answers to your questions, to receive a quote, or to learn more about workers’ compensation.