Save Time and Money While Growing Your Business
You are an insurance agent, not an office administrator. If you're spending too much time managing your agency, you're losing valuable time selling. And if you're not selling, you're not growing your agency. It is critical that you evaluate your agency operations, cut costs wherever possible and outsource redundant or time-consuming tasks in order to grow your bottom line.
Some questions to consider:
- What is the best use of your time, and your staff's time?
- What operations can you eliminate or outsource?
- Running payroll for your insurance agency is necessary but are you, or a member of your staff, able to keep current with changes to payroll tax laws and understand compliance while performing the other duties required of you?
- SurePayroll helps your grow your bottom line by freeing up the time necessary to properly run payroll time so you can concentrate on agency-building efforts. We will not only help you cut costs, but will make you and your staff more efficient.
Doing it yourself:
- Set aside 1 to 2 hours a week to run payroll.
- Collect payroll time sheet from all employees plus sales numbers
- Calculate all wages paid to an employee including salary plus commission.
- Fill out multiple forms and make deposits to multiple government and state agencies.
- Distribute paycheck to all employees.
Outsourcing to SurePayroll:
- Log into your secure account and enter all appropriate hours for the pay period.
- Preview how much money will be debited from your account on payday.
- Approve payroll and let us do the rest — including keeping you compliant.
Run payroll in 2 minutes for less every pay period, and spend less time worrying about payroll and more time focusing on selling insurance.
Why outsource payroll services for your insurance office?
The reality of the insurance business is that it's sell or shrink. Between the costs of running your agency and the demands of overseeing your staff, you don't have the luxury of wasting time or money. You need to be taking care of your current clients and seeking new clients, not focusing on the day to day of running your agency.
You can rely on SurePayroll for all of the following (and much more):
- Flexibility. Our system makes it simple to add fringe benefits, commission payments, and bonuses — all without you having to make any changes to the process.
- Keep your business compliant with the IRS and your state. We stay up on top of the latest state and federal payroll laws to keep you compliant.
- Convenience — Pay your employees by direct depositor use our self-print checks wherever you have printer access.
- Leave the math behind. Don't worry about deciphering complex tax tables and crunching numbers, SurePayroll automatically calculates wages and deducts the correct amount for taxes.