- Means taking on the difficult task of keeping up with ever-changing tax laws and regulations. Cross-check tax deductions with IRS tax tables.
- Means the painstaking tasks of correct calculations and deposits with different federal, state and local agencies, and handling any problems yourself.
- Means taking on the risk of missing tax pay and file deadlines and receiving costly late penalties.
Payroll Tax Management
SurePayroll Takes the Complication Out of Payroll Taxes
Managing payroll taxes can quickly become complicated. As a small business owner, you are required to calculate and file federal, state and local payroll taxes on behalf of your employees. You also have to keep track of deductions for social security and Medicare taxes, unemployment taxes and new hire reporting. SurePayroll makes it easy.
SurePayroll does it all for you.
Doing it Yourself:
- Makes taxes easy. Calculating, filing and paying federal, state and local payroll taxes for you automatically.
- Lets you simply log in and submit payroll, we'll take care of the rest — you're done in 2 minutes or less.
- Gives you satisfaction guaranteed and works on your behalf to ease the burden of payroll taxes.
Benefits of our Payroll Tax Services
- We manage payroll taxes, helping you avoid costly fines from the IRS with tax filing guaranteed.
- All calculations, deductions and filings are done for you. Once you've entered payroll, there's no extra work for you.
- Full team of payroll specialists will work with the IRS on your behalf, if ever needed, so you don't have to go-it-alone. Our U.S.-based Customer Care is available 6 days a week by phone, email or chat, and you have access to Online Help 24/7.