Free Hourly Paycheck Calculator
All Fields Required
Use Our Free Hourly Paycheck Calculator
If you have hourly employees, you know just how difficult it can be to manage their hours and run payroll. Fortunately, you don’t have to tackle this task on your own.
SurePayroll does all the calculations for you, allowing you to focus on more important areas of your small business. All you have to do is enter hours and pay. We’ll take care of everything else.
Let SurePayroll Make it Easy
Using an Hourly Payroll Calculator
If you decide to run your own payroll, an hourly payroll calculator can help keep you on track.
Even though this is an option, it comes with a few challenges:
- You spend countless hours on payroll every period
- You risk costly mistakes for incorrect calculations
- You risk overlooking tax code changes (local, state, and federal)
- You have to manually file and pay all payroll taxes on time
- You don’t have access to a customer support team
- Complete payroll in 3 easy steps: enter, review, approve
- Wages, deductions, and payroll taxes completed automatically
- It typically takes 2 minutes or less to run payroll
- Access to our award-winning U.S.-based customer service team
SurePayroll to the Rescue!
It’s a challenge to manage hourly employees and process payroll, all while running a small business.
SurePayroll offers all the following (plus much more):
- Easy and online: Our system allows you to run hourly employee payroll on the go from your smartphone, tablet, or computer – all you need is internet access.
- Affordable: Competitive pricing to fit your budget, regardless of industry or number of employees.
- Tax management: Full management of federal, state, and local payroll taxes. We calculate, file, and pay all taxes for you automatically.
If you want to better understand hourly net pay, calculate take-home wages, or run hypothetical scenarios, input your numbers into our hourly paycheck calculator.
The payroll calculators on our website are designed to provide general guidance and estimates pertaining to the payroll process. If you have any specific questions, contact us or request an instant payroll quote online.
Current SurePayroll Customers
You should contact Customer Service regarding any specific payroll concerns.
SurePayroll, Inc. and its subsidiaries assume no liability and make no warranties on or for the information contained on these state payroll pages. The information presented is intended for reference only and is neither tax nor legal advice. Consult a professional tax, legal or other advisor to verify this information and determine if and/or how it may apply to your particular situation.
This website contains articles posted for informational and educational value. SurePayroll is not responsible for information contained within any of these materials. Any opinions expressed within materials are not necessarily the opinion of, or supported by, SurePayroll. The information in these materials should not be considered legal or accounting advice, and it should not substitute for legal, accounting, and other professional advice where the facts and circumstances warrant. If you require legal or accounting advice or need other professional assistance, you should always consult your licensed attorney, accountant or other tax professional to discuss your particular facts, circumstances and business needs.