- Time-consuming and tedious work takes focus away from your business and free time.
- You are responsible for accuracy of wages and deductions for each employee.
- You must do all payroll tax filings and payments. This means keeping up with federal, state and local laws, regulations and changes.
- Full liability rests on you. No support for questions or problems if they arise.
Salary Paycheck Calculator
All Fields Required
Use the Salary Paycheck Calculator
Or avoid potential mistakes and we'll crunch the numbers
If you’re tired of doing your own calculations on the company payroll, or worried about missing some new tax requirement, SurePayroll has the answer to your worries. We do all the calculations for you. Payroll taxes, wages and deductions are done automatically when you enter payroll using our easy 3-step process.
Let SurePayroll Guide You Through Payroll Calculations
Using a Calculator
- Payroll done in 3 easy steps — enter, review, approve.
- Wages, deductions and payroll taxes done for you automatically.
SurePayroll Gives You Peace of Mind:
- Easy & Online — Run payroll anytime from home, the office or on the road, including with our mobile apps.
- Affordable — Pricing for a small business budget that combines industry leading technology and award-winning customer service.
- Tax management — Federal, state and local payroll taxes calculated, filed and paid for you automatically.
If you don’t want to do it the easy way, you can figure out take-home wages for your employees every period with a paycheck calculator like the one below.
You can calculate take-home pay for hypothetical raises, adjustments in 401(k) contribution amount, changes in premium deductions for health and dental insurance and similar scenarios by plugging in all of the required numbers into the calculator.
The payroll calculators that are provided on this website are only meant to provide general guidance and estimates about the payroll process. They should not be relied upon to calculate exact taxes, payroll or other financial data. They may not match your payroll results precisely and are not intended to provide tax or legal advice.
Current SurePayroll Customers
Estimates made using these payroll calculators will not affect SurePayroll account information in any way. You must enter payroll data directly into your SurePayroll account if you would like it processed for an upcoming payroll period.
You should contact Customer Service regarding any specific payroll concerns.