The Payroll Blog
News, tips, and advice for small business owners
Integrating Accounting Software Improves Cash Flow Management
Reduce manual work, simplify bookkeeping, and reach your business goals faster when you integrate accounting software with your SurePayroll account.
If you’re wondering how accounting software can benefit your business, we have answers.
Accounting software—software used to manage and record the day-to-day financial transactions of a company—can help you save time, reduce errors, and generate reports to evaluate the financial health of your business.
Millions of business owners, bookkeepers, and accounting professionals across America rely on accounting software. In fact, accounting software is the second most-used technology platform by small businesses, trailing only social media, according to a recent technology report from the United States Chamber of Commerce.
Accounting software can help you:
- easily track income, expenses, and bills
- increase cash flow by automating invoicing and collection processes
- drive growth by automating accounting procedures
- leverage insightful reports for future planning
The advantages increase when you integrate accounting software with your payroll account. You gain full control over your business finances, the ability to manage cash flow end to end, and valuable insight into improving financial performance.
Check out the top five benefits SurePayroll customers see when they integrate accounting software with their payroll account.
- Save time - Don’t waste time on manual data entry when you can import payroll information into your general ledger with just a few clicks.
- Increase accuracy - Importing payroll data also minimizes costly manual errors—one of the leading bookkeeping mistakes.
- Stay organized - Easily sync your earnings, deductions and liabilities between SurePayroll and your accounting platform, freeing you to focus on your business, customers and employees.
- Remain tax compliant - Combine the SurePayroll tax filing guarantee with the comprehensive tax compliance tools available with accounting software to increase your peace of mind.
- Improve reporting - Access a wide array of accurate, consolidated reports, which you can export anytime, anywhere.
Ready to take the next step to grow your business by integrating accounting software with your SurePayroll account? Consider our partner platforms:
- FreshBooks - FreshBooks seamlessly manages finances, automates data entry and provides expense tracking solutions.
- Zoho Books - Manage your finances, automate your business workflow and work collectively across departments with Zoho Books.
- Xero - Xero is online accounting software that connects you to all things business: accountants, bookkeepers, banks, enterprise and apps.
- AccountEdge - Whether you sell items, services or your time, AccountEdge offers full-featured accounting software that can work for you.
- Sage 50cloud Accounting - Sage 50cloud Accounting is a powerful accounting and finance feature that reduces your time on admin tasks and increases time for your business.
When you’re ready to move your business beyond the spreadsheet, consider optimizing it by integrating accounting software with your SurePayroll account. Get started today.
View Our Plans and Pricing
Small Business Is Our Business.
This website contains articles posted for informational and educational value. SurePayroll is not responsible for information contained within any of these materials. Any opinions expressed within materials are not necessarily the opinion of, or supported by, SurePayroll. The information in these materials should not be considered legal or accounting advice, and it should not substitute for legal, accounting, and other professional advice where the facts and circumstances warrant. If you require legal or accounting advice or need other professional assistance, you should always consult your licensed attorney, accountant or other tax professional to discuss your particular facts, circumstances and business needs.