New Hampshire Payroll Services

All Fields Required

New Hampshire Payroll Tax and Labor Laws

Get your New Hampshire State Tax ID Number

Click Here to Obtain State Unemployment Tax ID

Did you know that New Hampshire has no state income tax?

New Hampshire Wage and Hour Laws

Employers must pay employees at the federal minimum wage rate of $7.25 an hour. All employees are covered except those specifically exempt by statute; among those exempt are agricultural employees, outside salesperson, and independent contractors.

New Hampshire Payroll for Employers

Employers covered by New Hampshire's wage payment law must pay wages due to employees within eight days, including Sunday, after the expiration of the week in which the work was performed. The Department of Labor can permit wages to be paid less frequently. All employees are covered; independent contractors are not.
New Hampshire Unemployment:

Taxable Wage Base ($000s):                        14,000

New Employer Rate (% Taxable Wages)    3.2**

New Hampshire Income Tax Withholding

New Hampshire has no state income tax.

New Hampshire Benefits

New Hampshire Voting Rights:

Employer Right to Schedule Voting Hours         No

Pay Deduction for Voting Time Leave                 No

New Hampshire does not have a voting time leave law.

New Hampshire State Tax Resources

SurePayroll, Inc. and its subsidiaries assume no liability and make no warranties on or for the information contained on these state payroll pages. The information presented is intended for reference only and is neither tax nor legal advice. Consult a professional tax, legal or other advisor to verify this information and determine if and/or how it may apply to your particular situation.

This website contains articles posted for informational and educational value. SurePayroll is not responsible for information contained within any of these materials. Any opinions expressed within materials are not necessarily the opinion of, or supported by, SurePayroll. The information in these materials should not be considered legal or accounting advice, and it should not substitute for legal, accounting, and other professional advice where the facts and circumstances warrant. If you require legal or accounting advice or need other professional assistance, you should always consult your licensed attorney, accountant or other tax professional to discuss your particular facts, circumstances and business needs.
**Rates include surcharges. 
Information accurate as of December 2020